-Is my child well enough to go to school?
-Taking medications at school
-Influenza vaccine information
-My child has a persistent cough
-Healthy food choices
-Head lice information
Fairview Pond Health Clinic
- Brings affordable medical services to the Bloomington. The Clinic's medical, dental and mental health partners provide family-centered care at no cost or low cost to Bloomington and Richfield children, infancy through high school. Other clinic services include assistance with accessing health insurance, immunizations, physicals and health education.
- Cick here for more information and clinic hours
- Focuses resources on students attending Valley View and Washburn Elementary schools, who are below grade level in reading and living in poverty.
- The goal of the Initiative is to identify students who are at risk of not reading at grade level by third grade. An assessment of these students' families will be conducted to ascertain their needs in the following areas:
- Basic needs: food, housing, clothing, medical, employment
- Education support: in- and out-of-school help for school success
- Community connections: connecting families to the Bloomington community
- Cick here for more information