You are here
|Reading Practice Websites
|Alphabet||ABC Order||Rhyming||Sight Words||Reading|
1. Letter Match Drag the word into the correct letter box.
2. ABC Game Find the matching letter on the blackboard.
3. Kangaroo Confusion Match lower case to upper case letters.
4. A.B.C.D. Watermelon Find the missing letter.
5. Puppy Letters Listen to the sentence & fill in the word.
6. Alphabet Flash Cards Can you recognize the letters on Boowa's alphabet flash cards?
7. ABC Match Up Match the 20 A-B-C images & smiley faces appear.
8. ABC Match Match letter and picture cards that begin with that letter.
9. Alphabet Action Click the letters to hear it and see workds that begin with it.
10. Undersea ABC Help Larry Lobster save the Super Sub.
13. Letters to Big Bird Identify what letter each object's word starts with.
14. Alpha Bricks Identify letters with Alpha Pig.
16. Big Bird's Letters Click on the keys to see a word that starts with that letter.
17. Beginning Letters Click on the pictures that start with that letter of the alphabet.
18. Letter Fire Click on the letter flying in the sky.
19. Leo the Letter-Loving Lobster Drag the matching letters into the box.
20. Alphabet Book Game Arrange the books in alphabetical order.
21. Alphabet Goop Drag pictures to the correct beginning letter
22. Animals Farm Click the letters to spell the word at the top.
23. Julia's Rainbow Corner: ABC's Click on the letter for examples
24. PrimaryGames.com: ABC Game Click on the pciture with the same beginning letter.
25. Quiz 2 Match small and capital letters
|1. PBS Kids Rhyming Games
2. Reggie the Rhyming Rhino
3. Rhyming Activities
4. Rhyme Time
1. River Fish
7. Quia: ABC Order:
9. Spring Bee
13. ABC Order
14. Snow Game
15. Connect the Dots
18. Bradley's Alphabet Quiz
19. The Frog Game
20. River Fish
21. Go Fishing
10. What's the Word?
12. Matching games
13. Word Reader
|Phonemic Awareness and Phonics|
1. Digby's first sounds game: Help Digby choose the words that match the beginning sound. Three levels to choose from!
2. Phonics Fighter: Aliens are trying to steal the alphabet. You must know what sound that each object begins with to reclaim the letter.
3. The ABC Game: Pick the object that starts with the letter shown at the top of each page.
4. Sassy Seal: Find the fish with the same beginning sound.
5. Consonant Blends: Click on the blend that begins or ends the word.
6. Word Blender Game: Choose a start sound and an end sound and let Wordblender 'bl-bl-blend' them together to make a new word.
7. Vowel Digraphs: Identify the vowel diagraph in each word.
8. Digraphs: Click on the consonant diagraph that begins the word.
9. Final Digraphs: Click on the diagraph that ends the picture name.
10. R-Controlled Vowels: Find the vowel-r words that match the picture.
11. Make an "Ink" Word: Make words using "ink" to match the picture.
12. "At" Family: Make words using "at" to match the picture.
13. "An" Family: Make a words using "an" to match the picture.
14. "Ig" Family: Make words using "ig" to match the picture.
15. "En" Family: Make words using "en" to match the picture.
16. "Et" Family: Make words using "et" to match the picture.
17. Ending Sounds with Digby: Help Digby choose the words that match the ending sound. Three levels to choose from!
18. Final Digraphs: Click on the diagraph that ends the picture name.
19. Ending Sounds: Match the picture to the ending sound
20. More Ending Sounds: You will be given three letters and asked to make words ending in a specific sound or letter.
21. Make a Match with Long Vowels: Can you match the long vowel words with the correct picture?
22. Pounce: Pounce on the word that matches the sound.
23. Make a Match with Short Vowels Sounds: Can you match the short vowel words with the correct picture?
24. Learn Letter Sounds: Learn the sounds of all of the letters with these fun short videos!
25. The Amazing Silent E: An "e" on the end of the word can change the sound of the other vowel from short to long.
26. Vowels Save the Day: Learn about how every word has a vowel sounds with this fun movie!